Workforce Investment Solutions of Macon and DeWitt Counties in Illinois, funded through the Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act, is a community resource for meeting the skilled employee needs of local businesses.
- Supporting efforts to recruit new businesses locally and regionally
- Offering access to skilled workers and training incentives
- Assisting businesses that are closing or downsizing to ensure that their employees have necessary guidance
Workforce Investment Solutions stands on the front line to ensure that all individuals can return to the workforce with the skills necessary to retain employment and maximize earnings.
Workforce Investment Solutions is able help job seekers with services and programs needed to find, prepare for and keep the right job. We help people of all ages and skill levels connect, with employment opportunities in a variety of industries.
Some of the ways we can help you find the right job, include:
- Post your resume on the Illinois Job Link the statewide job database
- Provide career guidance and assessments
- Match you with job opportunities that are the right fit for you
- Prepare you with customized training, education and skills development
- Host hiring events where you can connect with employers
- Link you to the Decatur One Stop Partner services